Friday 10 July 2009


Trip to London
Yesterday we went to a trip to London!
we went throught Westminster and the Business district with a tourist guide.
We saw Big Ben,like you can see on the picture,Buckingham Palace,where the Queen lives an we also saw the changing of the guards.
After that,we walked throught Saint james' Park,where a lot of birds and exotic animals live.
I've taken a photo of the horse guards who weren't allowed to move a lot.
After we visited the city,we drove to the British
Museum with the buses.Well..it was quite interesting..
I've never been to London before and it was a great experience for me to see the capital of England.
Next saturdaywe're going to visit London again..and I'm looking forward to go shopping ;-)
:-P
So..all in all I like London very much =)

No comments:

Post a Comment